When going under the knife doesn’t seem suitable (or safe, for that matter), many may find themselves learning how to increase breast size at home as an alternative to expensive and risky surgeries. As those who’ve stumble upon the right resources will tell you, doing so is certainly possible with a bit of trial and error along with proper knowledge. Here’s how to increase breast size at home through a variety of different means.
As with massages of other body parts, breast massages have a tendency of increasing blood flow throughout the breasts. Whether or not breast massages actually work; however, varies on a case-by-case basis, depending on both your goals and body chemistry. As for what exactly to perform the massage with, all you need are a couple hands and your oil of choice.
There are several exercises aimed at increasing the size of the pectoral (chest) muscles which can make breasts appear both larger and fuller. Such exercises are best performed with weights for quicker results, as you’ll better be able to isolate these muscles and adjust the weight you use as you see fit. Here are some of these exercises:
- Bench press
- Incline/decline bench press
- Military press
- Dumbbell Fly
- Cord pullover
- Overhead should press
If you don’t have access to weights, or would prefer a more convenient means of squeezing your exercise in, not a problem. The below workouts each require little to no equipment:
- Push ups
- Wall push ups
Whether or not you use weights, it’s important to take full advantage of the exercises at your disposal by following a few key rules. For example, it’s typically not a good idea to work a muscle (pectorals, in this case) more than once every two days; your muscles build when you’re resting the day after working out. By over training a muscle, it may not grow very much at all.
It’s also essential to get an adequate amount of protein every day, even during rest days. Aiming for at least half a gram of protein per pound of body weight will ensure your muscle-growing potential isn’t limited by what you eat. If you’re able to eat even more protein, the rate of muscle hypertrophy will increase more so.
Lastly, the idea behind exercising for larger breasts is all about adding muscle mass. To do so, it’s best to use a weight for each exercise that you’re able to repeat at least eight times, but no more than twelve. Each exercise should consist of eight to twelve repetitions, done two to three times with roughly two minutes of rest in between sets for best results.
Eating the Right Foods
Believe it or not, there are several foods which have been shown to increase breast size. Going the food route is easy – eating is something we all do anyways – and inexpensive. The following foods have been either shown or hypothesized to trigger breast growth:
- Milk; milk may increase one’s level of free estrogen
- Soy; soy also increases one’s level of free estrogen, to the point that men may be advised against using too much of it
- Complex carbs; found in whole wheat products, as well as fruits and vegetables, complex carbs inhibit testosterone productio
- Hops; while alcohol is the last thing which should be used for body composition, if you’re dead set on drinking, choosing beer over other drinks will lower testosterone product through the hops used in making it
- Coffee; another drug, caution should be taken when using coffee to increase estrogen levels due to its caffeine content
Using the Right Supplements
Before going any further, it’s always advised to speak with a doctor before starting a new supplement regime. These products are not held to the same standard as medications or food products and some may have interactions with certain medications or physical/mental states, no matter how unlikely. Here are some supplements which may help increase breast size:
- Chasteberry; chasteberry supplements increase estrogen through natural means
- DHEA; while approved for use, DHEA does a very good job of changing one’s hormone levels, meaning one should take great caution when enlisting in its use to increase estrogen.
- Estrogen boosters; these typically only induce changes in women already low in estroge